- Are you offering hotel packages this year?
Based on popular demand, Spring Weekend is no longer offering hotel packages. Tickets will be bought separately from hotels this year. This gives you more flexibility when choosing how many people you want in a room. It is also cheaper for you this way. To book hotels please visit our website http://springweekend.com/hotel_info
and CALL the hotels directly..don’t forget to mention Promo Code: SW16
for special rates
- How do I book a hotel?
- On your preferred hotel list which one is the best?
All the hotels are within minutes to the event and all Spring Weekend approved hotels will have a free roundtrip shuttle service. However, Days Inn is Spring Weekend headquarters. The moment you walk out the door you are instantly part of the party!
- What is the difference between Tier 1 and Tier 2 tickets?
There is no difference between Tier 1 and Tier 2 tickets. The tiers are set up as price brackets. Once tier 1 tickets sell out, the tier 2 option will be available. Tier 1 tickets will sell out soon, ensure the lowest price possible and buy your ticket today!
- How much does a promo code save me? And are some promo codes worth more than others?
All promo codes offer a $5 discount
- Are you offering a Payment plan?
Yes, this year we are offering a payment plan option.
· General Admission: $45 deposit + 2 additional payments on Feb. 15th and Mar. 15th
· VIP: $75 deposit + 2 additional payments on Feb. 15th and Mar. 15th
****Any purchases made after March 15th must be paid in full
- I’ve been to a music festival before, but have never attended Spring Weekend. What should I wear?
Attendees spend most of their time on the beach. Bikinis, board shorts, hats, sunglasses, and fun/colorful shirts are frequently worn. During the night portion of the event many people stay in their bathing suits while others put on warmer clothes.
- Can I bring someone who is under 18?
No, Spring Weekend is an 18+ event
- Can I use a Spring Weekend mug from the previous years, or do I have to purchase a Spring Weekend 2016 mug?
The 2016 Spring Weekend Mug is the only way you can bring the drink of your choice into the festival. The mug is a staple of Spring Weekend and everyone has one each year. We highly encourage you to purchase one!
- Do I have to purchase the mug online, or can I buy one at the event?
Mugs WILL be available for you to buy at the event. However, mugs bought online prior to event will be cheaper than mugs bought at the event.
- When is talent being announced?
Talent announcement out now! Click the "Line Up" tab
to see this year's headliners. Major announcement coming soon! Follow us on Social Media to stay up to date @SpringWeekend
- What is Spring Weekend?
Imagine combining Spring Break and an electronic music festival, on the beach into one event! It’s the only event of its kind and has become an essential component of the college experience.
- What time does Spring Weekend start & end?
Friday, April 15th, 2016 12PM-12AM
Saturday, April 16th, 2016 12PM-12AM
- Will I be able to enter the festival at any time?
As long as you have an official Spring Weekend wristband, you will be able to enter and re-enter the event from open to close.
- What does a General Admission ticket offer?
· 2-Day Access to Day Event
· 2-Day Access to Night Festival
- What does a VIP ticket offer?
· Includes 2-Day Access to Day Event & Night Festival
· NO WAIT ENTRY-Separate VIP Entrance for Night Festival & for Check In
· Access to the New and Improved Viewing Deck at Night Festival (Standing Room Only; Limited Capacity)
· Free Energy Drinks (Red Bull)
· Includes tickets to the Friday and Saturday Official Spring Weekend After Party
· Free SW Premium T-Shirt
· Free SW Wayfarer Sunglasses
· Free 2016 SW Mug
- Will water bottles or alcoholic beverages be sold at the event?
Free water will be offered at our water refill stations, but the Spring Weekend 2016 mug is the only container allowed into the event. Alcoholic beverages may not be sold at the event, which is why we highly encourage you to purchase the Spring Weekend mug! It’s the only way to bring the beverage of your choice into the festival.
- Will there be food vendors at the event?
Yes! Food vendors will be easily located on site. Many restaurants, convenience stores, and fast food options are also in walking distance.
- Will there be ATM machines?
Yes, there will be ATM machines on the property.
- Will you be offering festival transportation to and from the hotels?
Yes! Spring Weekend will be providing free round trip shuttles to all the Spring Weekend approved hotels.
- Will there be Police, Security and EMTs on-site?
Yes, Police, Security, as well as EMTs, will be on-site for the safety of our attendees. Attendees will not be allowed on the hotel or beach property without a Spring Weekend Wristband. If a person is found trespassing, they may be arrested by the Panama City Beach Police.
- What is the drinking age?
The drinking age in the U.S. and in Panama City Beach, FL is 21 years old. Be aware that no glass is allowed on the beach (e.g. beer bottles, bottles of alcohol)
- Will Spring Weekend be providing buses that take you to Panama City Beach?
Spring Weekend will not be providing transportation to Panama City Beach. However, if you check the event page on Facebook, you may be able to find promoters in your area offering this.
- Will there be an event map available ahead of time so I can see stage locations, food stands, bathroom areas, etc?
Yes. An online version will be released on www.springweekend.com and on our social media before the event.
- I lost/took off my wrist band. Can I still attend the festival?
Yes, you will be able to attend the festival but you will have to purchase a new wristband.
No wrist band = No entry
- Will you be posting DJ set times in advance?
Yes, Set times will be posted prior to Spring Weekend 2016
- I didn’t buy a VIP ticket but I want to go to the after party. Can I purchase a separate ticket to the after party?
Of course! Tickets to the after party can be purchased at the event.
- Where is the after party and who is playing?
Announcements will be made closer to the actual event. Keep following us on social media to stay up to date @SpringWeekend
- What kind of ID do I need to enter the festival?
A valid government ID (License, Passport, etc,)
Acceptable Forms of Identification for Entry:
· Any U.S. government issued driver’s license or identification card provided that contains a photograph and date of birth.
· A U.S. or foreign government issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth.
Unacceptable Forms of Identification for Entry:
· School identification.
· Consular identification.
· Licenses issued in countries other than the U.S.
· Expired identification of any kind.
- Can I attend the event if I am under the age of 18 and I come with a legal guardian?
This event is strictly 18 and older. Must be 18 years old to enter.
- My ID was lost/stolen. What can I use to prove that I am at least 18 years of age?
If you have a passport, security will accept all government issued passports. Expired government issued identification will only be accepted WITH (valid) temporary DMV documentation that proves that you are in process of receiving a new ID.
- What do I do if my ID expired and the new one will NOT be in on time?
Please bring your expired ID AND your temporary DMV documentation that proves your ID is being renewed. Expired government issued identification will only be accepted WITH valid temporary DMV documentation that proves that you are in the process of receiving a new ID.
- Can I use a consular ID or foreign government issued drivers license?
Security will not accept consular identification or a foreign government issued drivers license. They will accept any foreign government issued passport provided it has a photo, name and date of birth on it. A passport can be acquired by scheduling an appointment with your local consulate office.
- What are acceptable forms of ID to purchase alcohol?
Any U.S. government issued driver’s license or identification card provided that it contains a photograph and date of birth. Also, a U.S. or foreign government issued passport containing a photograph and date of birt